Update your Blink to the latest firmware by clicking the link below. Then follow the steps outlined in the Blink User Manual (Step 11) to update your Blink. To determine what your firmware version is, connect to Blink and navigate to the UI address (http://192.168.1.1). Then look at the top right corner of the screen. You should see something that looks like this.
Check to make sure that the version beside BLINK: corresponds to the latest below.
- Added Blink Email Notification support
- Increased maximum video record time from 59min to 255 min
- "Sync Time" button now instantly turns camera on and pushes time to camera instead of waiting for a schedule event
- Added support for scripting
- Added support for all video modes
- “Tip” contact on wired remote is now driven high when the camera is on. Can be used to interface to external devices (ie. lights, arduino, etc.)
- Increased maximum video record time from 12min to 59 min
- Added “Fast Capture” motion detector mode. This feature is in beta.
- WiFi does not start automatically when plugged in to increase stability when running at low power
- Fixed bug that skipped the rest of the schedules in a day if an interval surpassed a schedule end time
- General performance improvements
- Decreased power consumption by disabling MD when not in use